Name: HP LaserJet M9040/M9050 MFP PCL6 Driver
Size: 14 MB
System: Win2003(64bit), WindowsXP(32bit), Win2000, Win9X
Catalog: Drivers/HP LaserJet M9040 Multifunction Printer series
Updatetime: 2010-3-15 14:56:52
HPDIU Specific Installation Instructions
NOTE: This download is for Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit operating systems. This section will help in the download and installation of the software.
Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must be properly set up.
- Close all programs.
- Click Start, select Settings, select Control Panel, and then select Printers. Or, from your Vista computer click Start, click Control Panel, and then in the category for Hardware and Sound click Printer.
- Click Add (a) printer.
- Answer the questions in the Add Printer Wizard until you reach the screen that shows the printer manufacturer list.
- Click Have Disk.
- Browse to the printer driver location using one of the following options:
- CD-ROM: Browse to \[LANGUAGE]\DRIVERS\[OS]\[PDL] directory for your operating system and language on the printing-system software CD.
- Internet download: Browse to the folder where the Web files were downloaded and decompressed.
- Select the appropriate INF file.
- Click Open, and then click OK.
- Select the appropriate printer.
- Follow the remaining on-screen instructions to complete the printer installation.
HP LaserJet M9040/M9050 MFP PCL6 Driver
|Win2003(64bit), WindowsXP(32bit), Win2000, Win9X